Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Aluma Wallet Review

Aluma Wallet - Review

I bought one of these bout a year ago for the purpose of keeping my packet tricks and special cards safe and secure. Alas, when I got it home and opened the package,  I was  disappointed to discover the thing didn't hold poker size cards. Well, I guess the 'As Seen on TV' folks are hardwired into my brain...
Today while waiting for a script to be filled in the fourth level of hell (Walmart) I happened across a new larger version. It holds poker size cards and holds them nicely. There are seven accordion style compartments that should keep the pasteboards organized and pristine. The strong, aluminum case fits snug in a back jean pocket. It's hard and maybe a bit uncomfortable for the buttox, but that's the only downside I can see. Note: I've only had the thing for a day, so I'm not sure bout long term use, but my initial opinion = exactly what I wanted / needed. 

Two thumb tips up.

 Just the right size and rests open / flat while on the table

I'm never one to promote the devils work, but I don't know who else has these (maybe Walgreens?) If you're interested: 12 bucks at Walmart:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/As-Seen-on-TV-Aluma-Wallet-Extra-Large-Graphite/20710589

No comments:

Post a Comment