Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vintage

Best cards of all time?

Pretty much any version of the Bike's vintage reprints. Ex:
playingcards.wikidot.com/bicycle:vintage-design

(*Open thanks to Zach Lambert for turning me onto these wonderful cards)

I'll prolly stick to regular ole red backed bikes (cause they're always available & + I love/use N Pudar's marking system) but if I knew I could get these vintage packs forever (@2.99;) I'd use these bad boys.

Next time ya feel like buying a vanity deck, if ya haven't tried these... Do so (& if ya can; buy from Zach... He's a good guy)

*Honorable mention goes to the "House of Playing Cards" & their NOC decks. http://houseofplayingcards.com/playing-cards/noc-deck.html
Simple as pie design and they handle smooth as silk. Their "Crown" decks are also nice.

Aight, been a lil quiet lately (busy with the holidays... And lawyers...) Thought I'd take a few seconds and spend some time blabbering bout one of my all time fave things. And now thats done

2 cents spent,
Conn



No comments:

Post a Comment