Friday, January 18, 2013

BTL

My " Built to Last" DVD set is being reviewed in Genii this month.

I've known for months that the set is bad-ass, but then again... I'm biased.

Ive tried to hold back and not blabber on & on about the awesome production (& for that, we have Rich Aviles' from TRCKY.com to thank. **thanks Rich)

So Anyhoo; now we get to read an extra opinion , before making the plunge...
Go ahead, crack your Genii's , I'll wait here

When you're ready to me the plunge, I'm waiting for yee @ connmagic.com
(there's a link to your right >> )

The two disk set is only $50
And I'm currently offering a couple freebies along with free shipping.
Truly a good time to buy

I also highly reccomend "Pinky Swear" while you're at the site. $15 gets ya a nice addon DVD

Check em out on www.connmagic.com

Questions? Email me; connmagic@gmail.com

End Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment