Sunday, July 28, 2013

Doug Conn SW Lecture Tour!!

Yo: officially announcing my
Fall SW Lecture Tour!
There will be about 20 lectures all together, we're gonna start with the first 5-6

**I'm listing cities and my contact names ( in hopes that if you live near these areas, you will know these folks and how to get more info)

We begin with a preview event in Orlando @ Wizardz on 8/12
This will be a special
Show & Lecture
Contact Eric Olson 

Then "the official"
tour starts...
The first five dates are:
Monday August 26 
Atlanta, GA 
Debbie Leifer

Tuesday August 27 Jacksonville, FL 
 Simone Marron

Wednesday August 28 Birmingham, AL 
Matthew Wilson

Thursday August 29 
Knoxville, TN 
Ben Young or Jason Rieger 

Friday August 30 – Murfreesboro, TN 
Robert Covert

Ill be taking a small break around Labor Day & then will continue...

Note: I will be posting more detailed listings @ http://www.dougconn.com
With lecture places and times, (etc.) You can look for the full schedule in the next few days. It will be on the "lecture" sidebar on the right.

Further info will be posted on my blog

 For the time being, I do have some lecture info on my site (describing a bit about me & the events.)

Hope to see some of your smiling faces on the road!

Thanks for your time!

Http://www.dougconn.com 
For more info
Look for the lecture sidebar on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment