Friday, August 2, 2013

Animal Farm

As much as I like and respect Paul Cummins & his writing
I've decided a name change is appropriate for the Spongology routine

Animal Farm is the new title
(a callback to an old George Orwell book... )

This is actually an old title that I used when we sold the trick at The Big Easy Magic Co (RIP)

Below is the draft for the cover piece

I'm gonna look at it again later today and then after a final edit, everything goes to the printer 
(so I can start shipping out the pre-sales ;) 

The instructions will have several routine options from self working to the full Spongology piece (along with some extra Rab-bits) and all purchasers will have access to a webpage with video instructions and updated material. 

It's happening. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment