Friday, August 23, 2013

Buzzzzzy

When I started this blog my goal was to write 3-4 times a week.
I knew there would be times that I'd miss that goal, but I'm thinking this next couple weeks I'm gonna be wayyyyy off the mark. I guess time permitting I'll be able to post about the cities and magi I meet, but this lecture tour has got me under the wire. I leave tomorrow and I'm still not ready.

I've blabbed about it enough here there and everywhere that you should know wuzzup.
If not, stay tuned to this page for the latest news:

and here's what I'll be doing: http://dougconn.com/DougConnflyer.pdf

well, I've gotta pack and print some crap, and find a baby sitter and a zillion other things
so, I guess the last thing I should be doing is on here, typing to a blank screen.

Just want ya to know I care (even if it's only one or two of ya reading ;)

Hope to meet some of ya on the road. If you read  these words, lemme know!
Thanks... and onward, Conn

No comments:

Post a Comment