Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Curious and New from CARC

I just downloaded the Conjuring Arts Research Center's latest "Summer Arts Reading" offering:
The Discoverie of Witchcraft (a .pdf copy of one of the original 250 1st editions)
I look forward to working through the tome. I hope some some of you have taken the opportunity they offered many months ago (that I blogged about several weeks ago! ;)

So...
While there, I clicked their "Curious and New" button
wow

There are some AMAZING / MAGICAL  things on this page
(that have nothing to do with 'magic' as we know it)

Richard Wiseman vanishing a Skull
Chinese Boxing Cards
Michael Moschen's Ted Talk (and more)

The page is chock full of interesting stuff &
If you're into the variety arts, the collection of videos (etc) is must watch internet TV

Check it out:
http://conjuringarts.org/category/curious-and-new/

No comments:

Post a Comment