Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Honorable Mentions / Lecture References

These are some titles I find myself constantly referring too in my lectures. Thought it would be nice to make a list so people have a reference page:
 
Fiber Optics Extended: Richard Sanders
(Rope magic ala' George Sands)

Daryl's Rope magic: 3 volumes DVD
(& if you're lucky enough to find his first two books; Secrets of a Puerto Rican Gambler & "For your Entertainment Pleasure" great stuff)

William Tell Knot: Genii Mag by Hugh Lambert
also (re)published by Vernon in a Karl Fulves Zine (as "Bow and Arrow Knot")
Thanks to Bill Mullins for uncovering this info

David Roth big book or his first three videos (*one coin flurry & misc techniques & "original Chinese coin assembly" / Shadow Coins)

The Magic Of Michael Ammar (big book)
& His Ez to Master Money Miracles #2 (DVD)

Dean Dills "Extreme Dean" 2 volume DVD set
Dean has some AMAZING work on the matrix plot (& lots of other great magic)

MINT (Marlo in New Tops) *MP side steal (o sale in ebook form this week for only $9.95! wow, I paid $50 for the hardbound version) http://www.llepub.com/

Paul Cummins: www.fasdiu.com (look for the TOMT preview)
Paul wrote "Tricks of my Trade - The magic of Doug Conn"
& his site has a preview of the book that features "Chameleon Sandwich"

Rich Aviles Trcky.com
Rich produced my DVDs & his site has creative inspirations & great downloads

Tyler Wilson's: Cherry Villain
A rising star (that's risen) Join the site, thank me later
(& buy Reinventing the Real, it's GREAT)

Ok, I'm sure I'm missing something, but that's nuff for now.
Email Me for missing info

Back on the road.... 2 more cities to go.
Tucson & Oklahoma City... onward!

Hope to See some of ya out there!

Peace,
Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment