Saturday, March 15, 2014

Back in the Saddle

Hello fellow Webinians
Happy to report the hiatus has ended and I'm back to 'normal' (whatever that is)
Time is short today (early / afternoon lunch gig)

I'm performing for a disabled youngster (young 20's) who has limited mobility and loves magic.
I've been scratching my brain trying to think what I could show him (beyond some good magic) & I think I'm gonna suggest he try some phone apps... his mother mentioned how he likes technology and I think a disabled person (I think he has MS) could probably do something like iForce or Rising Cards (google either of those in the app store)

Anyway... the above gig has me short on time (I decided to redo my table top for today & the upcoming season of 'magishing')

Set list... hmmmm...
I haven't performed for awhile so, I'll probably KISS it:

Silk / Reel (untying)
Rope
Coins
Rubber Bands (it's a small party 12-15 people)
Inv Deck (or Unshuffled)
Rings
Unshuffled (or Inv Deck)
Cups and Balls
Regular deck (multiple selection with 8 ball, 3 & 1/2, Long Card and Card to Wallet)


and then I'd like to spend some time with the young man talking about what he can do with magic
(Ala' David Copperfields project magic)

So, that's my day and on that note, time to get too it!
See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment