Sunday, June 8, 2014

New Norbert

I'm sure I've posted clips / info of this fantastic performer in the past.

I had the pleasure of seeing this act live back in the late 90's...
it's a great example of what a strong 12 minutes can get ya: from what I can see, only the smallest details have changed between what I saw then (and now)
Don't get me wrong: those small details make ALL the difference and one of the wonderful things about our magical art is: you can spend a lifetime perfecting EVERY second (EVERY SECOND) of an act.

This latest clip from Norbert shows his opening card sequence
I suggest a look at some of the other clips you can find on youtube to get a full understanding of his charecter (suave & debonair, intersperesed with Jerry Lewis'esque comedy... it's fun / funny , amusing and AMAZING)  His billiard ball work is as good (Better?) than the cards.

The whole act is worth a look... don't take my word for it... go LOOK!

Here's a start: this was posted four months ago (I was wondering when he'd show up on this french variety show (as he is a natvie of theat land))


His youtube channel has many more clips of this wonderful performer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl2nfkaqzQc-Gu1Qsvl1Cgg


Sidenote: I hope you'll excuse my sparse posting lately, I'm going through some perosnal stuff and not always in the mood (nor at home near the internet) I'm sure things will get back to 'normal' eventually...
In the interim; have the faith... everything is temporary

No comments:

Post a Comment