Monday, January 7, 2019

Reflective Thoughts

When people ask what I do,  my usual reply is "I'm a magician" but, if conversation gets to the point where I'm handing out a business card, the potential client will find the term "Prestidigitation" as my professional title. I THINK, that's what I am: a "prestigitator" ... a "sleight of hand artist" if you will.  Note: I prefer the term legerdemain, but zero percent of the laity knows what that means, so I defer to the former.

The term "magician" is in the right ballpark, but I don't consider myself exactly that (*though I accept the misnomer to keep conversations simple.)

My general goal is to do what I love (sleight of hand) and to have fun with those watching it.

It's my choice...  and that's kinda my point here... I've made a choice...
Have you?
What do YOU THINK you are?



No comments:

Post a Comment