Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hey, listen up!

If I'm driving somewhere, chances are , I'll have a podcast (or perhaps an informative audiobook) playing on my car stereo.

Here's a list of a few things I enjoy listening too. Perhaps you'll enjoy them too?

"Magic Newswire"
Linking page.com
Great source for news &
Some REALLY outstanding interviews.
Every single podcast on that site is worth your attention.

"Magic on the Side"
Seuss & Eric have really hit a great stride in this funny magic podcast "for the average joe"
Magicontheside,com

'Magic Rush'
I'm a magic geek. So are Larry & Mike. This show is a bit on the tame side... Not the strongest podcast, but, Beats the radio.

Theres more... But that's a top 3

I also keep a bunch of audio books on the iphone (a great tool for the aspiring magi.)

I'm currently listening to Tony Buzan's interesting "In search of Genius" series.

Dominic OBriens "Quantum Memory Power" & Josh Foer's "Moonwalking with Einstein" were both great audio-reads (that lead me to the Buzan stuff.)

Next post, I'll note a few video casts I watch on a regular basis...

No comments:

Post a Comment