Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bourbon Busking

What a great night! ;)

Did a couple pieces I don't normally do (Plastic Surgery & Flush Brush.)
I closed with the painting routine & scored a $45 hat (12 minutes of close-up busking ;)

Then, continuing with some enthusiastic hanger ons; when doing multiple selection, a guy thru out his subway card challenging me to use it...
It ended being the finale, coming out of a zippered portion of my wallet ;)
(And that scored me another $20 ;) ;)

One of the spectators filmed the set on his Iphone. I asked him to send it to me... Hopefully, I'll have some video to post soon...

Smiley McSmileson as I put this beat body to bed

Hey: if ya wanna watch some of the above effects (& more) check out my YouTube Chanel: YouTube.com/connjure

No comments:

Post a Comment