Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Legendary Hierophant


"Card Tricks are to Poker as *Coin Tricks are to Flipping a Coin"
                                                                                     The Hierophant


I've re-reading this wonderful book (thanks to a friend of a friend and of course, thanks to Jon Racherbaumer who compiled and authored the material.) I had a few of the original issues, but never the whole enchilada... Wowswers is there some good trickin in this book. I flashed back smiling many times as I re-read some of the stuffs I learned over 20 years ago and then smiled even bigger as I came across plots long forgotten: SIGNATURE TRANSPOSITION is an incredible plot that inspired me to get off my arse & share the news: Get this book. *Note: there are flaws. I hate the layout: would have much preferred just an exact reprint of the originals (and there are errors in the index) but the material / the substance is superb.



*there are some great coin tricks (etc) in the book as well ;)
  re: etc... Roland Hurely's ball vase subtlety is a butt kicker just waiting to be used..

No comments:

Post a Comment