Friday, July 20, 2012

@ Home and trickin

I'm at home from my crazy adventure (abdominal surgery) at the hospital and after settling in from a long day one (trekking home, multiple walmart visits, then another pharmacy, etc) I'm starting to feel back to normal... !

I awoke yesterday morning with that great feeling of wanting to work out some stuffs w/the cards and coins. Within an hour, I had two strong ideas that I feel have great merit:
#1 a great finale/addition to my 'lumps' (coins to mug) routine &
#2 a good start to a motivated production / color change sequence.

Note on #2: think bout what/why you're doing what you do...
cards pivot, pop, jump out, cards change color, cards transpose.... why.... WHY?
Give your audience a reason to appreciate the effect. (Elmsley: Automatic Producer rule #1)

Alright, not gonna blabber on too long here.... I have weeks of missed posts on TSD and the pebble that I want/need to catch up on: I xpect to be sitting at this PC for a few hours this a.m. (providing my gut/divot will allow) Looking forward on catching up and beyond.

Back in Black,
Conn

No comments:

Post a Comment