Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fieldrunners

Today's public service announcement is about mobile gaming

I've been a gamer since the 1 stick, 1 button Atari 2600) trust me when i (somewhat sadly say) I'm qualified to speak on the subject and today will be doing just that...

Todays game topic at hand:
Field-runners (1 &/or 2)
This game is (for me and many , many others) the best iPhone game extant. (*I think they have droid versions now.) If you're the least bit interested in playing games on your phone ... This is the shizat ya want.

So, what does this have to do with magic?

I find the tactile movements help keep my digits limber, while the mental problem solving, shifts the grey matter into high gear (lol, yeah thats the horse cock you tell your GF why you play on your phone so damn much!)

You want this!

Honorable Mention goes to The Walking Dead game which really does a great job of bringing the show (in game form) into your phone. It's like playing an animated RPG comic. Groundbreaking stuff (no surprise considering the source)

Aight, I'm sure I've wandered way off course for those of you expecting something magic related... Just felt like sharing something diff.

No comments:

Post a Comment