Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tumbling trhough old blogs


I've had a few blogs in my day...
The one before this was a Tumblr blog. I like Tumblr. Heck, I still like it... the simplicity is superb. But, I wanted a few extra options (and have faith in anything Google supports) so, I upgraded to Blogger.

So, anyway, today's suggested reading will be:
http://connjure.tumblr.com/

I was reminded of this ^^ blog when I got news that Greg Eanes will be at the TriCCC's covention (helping/hosting us close-up geeks)  I recalled I'd posted a few  words bout Greg on that ole blog and thought you might wanna peek. This news of Eanes presence makes me extra double super excited to attend the TriCCC event. I have great memories of Greg and in addition to all the other wonderful talent, I look forward to revisiting this blast from the past.

Oh, BTW, I found Greg has a blog of his own: http://gregoryeanes.blogspot.com/
sporadically updated , but there none-the-less. A looksee might give you a glimpse into his mindseye.

Now, pardon me, while I go work on a lecture promo page (that's about 3 months overdue (sorry Nate!)) I've never been one to do proper self promotion... and this forward momentum is really cramping my style... would MUCH rather be using my OCD/ADD to advance our artform.... but that white cat chasing that grey dog is gonna... boy I'd love a hamburger.

No comments:

Post a Comment