Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Magicians!

Thank you iTricks(yes .com)
TU for providing me an hour 1/2 departure from reality. The news that the (English) movie "Magicians" is on Netflix was a welcome addition to my daily routine (I squeezed it in between my 4 minute XCM session and 3 hour balloon modeling practice)
The movie is horrible... But in a way magicians around the globe should welcome and maybe even enjoy the badness.
It's a darkish comedy that never fully commits to the dark side (though I did LOL throughout and was constantly looking for cameos: Bravo Pat Page: RIP.) I can't imagine a normal person will enjoy this flick, but the magician in me loved it.

Search Netflix for:
"magicians"

Here's some more stuffs:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magicians_(film)

No comments:

Post a Comment