Friday, February 1, 2013

Dim-Def

I just found a pile of the Diminishing Returns / Defective Deck release (a Mike Powers / Mall of Magic Product) It's a two in one package (two tricks in one set)  Both tricks are excellent...
Defective Deck is good (and includes a super easy version of my "Pip Trip" plot)
 Diminishing Returns is GREAT!

Wanna see the goods? Well, Mike Powers has posted some great demos at mallofmagic.com
here's the Linkees:  Diminishing Returns  /  Defective Deck

Depending on reaction, to this post, I'll put the dealio on my shopping cart at www.connmagic.com  (I've only got 1/2 dozen to sell, so dunno if that'd be worth it)

Here's the scoop: $18 gets this set shipped to your door (Postage paid: 1st class USPS) if you want it quicker / priority, email me. either way: if you want it... email me. Or, just email me and say hi ;)
connjure@gmail.com  If you want Two... get a twofer $30 (dealio!)

aight, nuff sales talk... Either get busy and send me some money or go back to practicing your top change.




No comments:

Post a Comment