Monday, February 4, 2013

SuperKrewe

It's nice that the superbowl has com...e and nicer that it's going  (great press: shitty crowds) Yo: congrats Ravens: you really played well & I for one ueber0appreciate that sweet safety move that shifted us into an unbelievable $1000 superbowl pool win :)

Now, onto more important matters! It's Mardi Gras time! Whoooo More medicore hats (and sad faces of buskers excpecting this time to be better than average... lololol.) Fools! Speaking of which: I'll happily be marching with the Krewe of Fools parade this Lundi Gras

A yes, the Krewe of Fools (a suitable name if there ever was one) I dunno how this band of hooligans got their shit together enough to form anything, but it has happened (twice before this) and is happening again.



This is a group of Buskers/Husckers (and a few folks that support the arts: some more than others. My wife for example: Love you Angie!)

If you're on Facebook, I suggest a peek at:
https://www.facebook.com/TheKreweOfFools

If you're a street artist or just a fan, I'm sure you're more than welcome to join us
If ya want/need more info: message me from my FB page: facebook.com/connmagic or email me
and I'll do what I can

HAPPY MARDI GRAS folks. Let's do this.



No comments:

Post a Comment