Thursday, February 14, 2013

LEG

Dunno if I've mentioned Steve Bryant's "Little Egypt Gazette" before. If not, whoops, I should have

It's a wonderful "webizine" that's been running for years (like since the Internet started ;) ALL of the past issues ate worth reading. There's TONS of great content to enjoy.

This month featured a review of the recent MagiFest. It's a great look at the event and was doubly nice to see a mention of Yours Truly (Im guessing Steve caught Part of my impromptu theatre set.)

Regardless of my (never ending) self promo... If your bookmarks don't include this Gem, you're missing out

THANKS Steve. Your work is greatly appreciated.
Oh/yo
Here's the URL;

http://littleegyptmagic.com/magic.html

////////////////////////////////////////////////

Unrelated, but important (to me)
Sidenote: I just got out of the hospital where I spent Mardi Gras with my Daughter who suffered multiple seizures on Mon. She's doing much better & has been prescribed preventative medications to (hopefully) keep this evil illness at bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment