Friday, January 10, 2014

Connjuring Sale: BTL , Bunnies, PS & Free Shipping ($90 retail only $50)

Hey Folks,

Well, I just noticed my shopping cart is down (I guess the recent upgrade to my system K.O. d it)
anyway, I'm trying to switch to Shopify and soon that will all be a bad memory

I need a quick boost to the bank account,
so, I'm gonna offer a nice lil package here

BTL DVD Set (2 disks 20+ routines / 3 1/2 hous)
Learn more here: http://www.trcky.com/built-to-last.html

This Set has received strong reviews and retails for $50

I'm offering this with free shipping and if you order within 24 hours (before Sat @ 5 pm)
I'll include TWO Free sets of my new "Spongology" bunnies (these are featured on the disks: well, I scrapped using the old Adams rabbits and had Goshman craft some Ultrasoft sponges that are nice, big, soft and just perfect for this routine) @ $10 each, that's a $20 freebie
http://dougconn.com/animalfarm.htm

Last but not least, I have a few "Plastic Surgery" packets and I'll toss in one as an ueber bonus
this is soon slated to be a DVD: I'll include access to online video instructions
get the jump and start performing the awesome underground routine before it goes mass market


Ok, so that doesn't suck

and... while I'm at: why not: I'll  include
FREE SHIPPING & HANDLING ($7 value)

So, that's 2 DVD's (the Built to Last Set) Two Bunny Packages (6 adults 16 babies) and a GREAT monte packet trick that will fool anyone

I'm only going to sell 3-4 of these packages (I just need to catch up on a phone and internet bill)
so it's first come first served (and you'll be helping a kindred spirit whose a bit down and out

Interested?
Please paypal  $50 to reserve a set
Connjure@gmail.com
 (is my paypal addy)
Any orders received today will ship tomorrow.

*If you're interested, I also have the Pinky Swear Project DVD (Pinky Count and Pass combo vid with technique and six effects) These Retail for $15 ( so that'd be $65 for everything)

or if you just want the PS DVD, it's $15 alone and I'll be charging shipping if you just order that, so, $18 total

Okay, that's enough sales blabber... I'm hurting my eyes be reading it
Thanks for listening/reading.... & if you can help a brother out (and get a GREAT Deal at the same time)
I'd most appreciate it.

Thanks,
Doug Conn

No comments:

Post a Comment