Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shopify...

Well, due to some of e-junkies limitations (in filesize & such) I'm switching to Shopify (an online shopping cart system) to start things off. I'll very likely return to e-junkie to distribute some specialty items (as I like their format VERY much) but for the time being, I need more space than 'options'
I'm working on some projects that will include video Shopify seems to fit my needs.
Just posting this brief to #1 thank everyone for testng e-junkie (and I hope you enjoy your freebies)
and that #2 there may be a short (as short as humanly possibly) delay as I learn and integrate my cart into this new system (it can't possibly be more challenging than the wordpress plugin I was using and hope this new system makes life easier for everyone involved in my world.)
Stay tuned to www.dougconn.com for some serious changes in the VERY near future (broken record much?) Aight, That's all for now and on that note, lots to get done...
off to it...


No comments:

Post a Comment