Monday, May 7, 2012

Big Brother


Warning:

This post has no entertainment value, nor intellectual content

This is simply a speed/camera ticket rant...
Nothing of importance to see here...
save your time & move along.

What? You're still reading?
Sheesh, Okay, but don't say I didn't tell ya so...

I guess it's official: I'm a menace to society
It's also official that Big Brother is watching... and he has no soul.

I just got another  (camera / mail issued)  'speeding' ticket: this one for going 26 mph. 26: sheesh. Yes, it was a school zone *note: school zones are normally 25mph round here **note: #2 it was shot during Emily's spring break. I remember seeing the camera flash (& Em was in the car with me; school zones were not on my mind.)

Yes, I can prolly go to court & fight it (& god willing a judge with common sense would understand the timing of the situ & throw it out. But doing that is a 3 - 5 hour ordeal...   I'd rather (bend over &)  take that time: go busk to make the money to pay the damn ticket.

Beware... the eye in the sky

No comments:

Post a Comment