Sunday, May 20, 2012

ECM


The Essential Magic Conference  (an online/interactive event) is revving up for July
This, the 3rd, ECM looks to be as stellar as years past
with only a third of the speakers announced, I'm hooked
They had me at: Paul Harris and have already booked such notables as Chris Kenner, David Williamson, Bill Malone, Woody Aaragon, Eric Mead and more (I think they host 33 speakers over 3 days / 8 sessions)

Here's a preview page offering a nice look at the wide range of subject matter & the quality of the video/etc
http://essentialmagicconference.com/preview

Scroll around the site for more details
It really is a bargain @ $99 (that's the pre-sign-up special)
You get online access to all the sessions AND a set of (8) DVD's of everything captured during the event

I have NO interest in promoting this event.... just trying to get the good word out
and on that note, my job here is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment