Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blind

I've been waiting for this...

I've been an online friend of Rich Aviles for many moons (long live TSD)
and a personal acquaintance for a few years, yet I've never bought anything from trcky
Well, than all changes this weekend: He gets my bucks for this wonderful effort.

Regarding Rich (Author of "Above the Fold")
Some might be familiar with his new upstart http://www.trcky.com
("misdirecting the i ") It was with Rich whom I finally caved in and did a video project (or 3)
Built to Last by Doug Conn and the Pinky Swear Project
both have recieved rave reviews and I'm VERY happy mssr Aviles was part of the project.

I'm sure Mr. Jack Carpenter will feel similarly when "BlindSpot" is released on May 17th

Here's a Demo of the Effect : 


Num Num (the cereal too: I don't know what kind it was, but I know it was good)
You want this. I want this. Get it.

Thanks guys Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment