Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MIM

So...

Joshua Jay and Andi Gladwin have released a new ebook, titled: Magic in Mind, 
It's a wonderful (500 page) tome full of essays on magic theory.

it's available at Josh Jay & Andi Gladwin's most excellent site: Vanishing Inc

A note from Joshua Jay: What if I told you that today we are releasing a
book with contributions from Derren Brown, Teller, and Juan Tamariz? How
about if the book also included contributions from John Carney, Darwin
Ortiz, Tommy Wonder, Pit Hartling, Rene Lavand, Tom Stone, and nearly thirty
other magic luminaries?


Well what if I told you it was free?

It is!
Get your copy for free from the Vanishing Inc. web site:
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/free-magic-downloads/magic-
in-mind/




Yeah, no catches... just go get it.

I'm proud to be part of this tome. You'll find my 'wordy' essay on page 541-542

Josh sent me an email thanking him for my submission
but it is I who is thankful.
To be part of a book that contains some of the best thinking from our best minds in magic is an honor.

Josh, Andi.... Thanks.
It's guys like you that give me hope for the future of our art
Really, no one in recent memory has done more for magic than these two young men (OUTSTANDING magi in their own right!)
The recent revival of the Magi-fest and their generous scholarship / youth programs are unparalleled.
Keep up the good work gents. Bravo.





No comments:

Post a Comment