Saturday, December 21, 2013

Crooked

I shoulda mentioned this earlier, so you coulda put this on your xmas list (it's on mine)
Get it after, get it now, just get it: if you like good 'random' pocket magic (like dice) you'll love this.

CROOKED: THE finale for the Sacks dice routine (and so much more)

Go here: watch the demo
http://www.trcky.com/crooked.html

This is a just a couple of the items in this package.

speaking of the package... look at this:

wow

Rich sets the bar high and nails it.

Just look at the link above. THIS is a WINNER  (*& a worker)

are you kidding me with this: 
get it!


2 comments:

  1. i wish it came with 4 normal dice, so i could do your trick coincidice with it.
    I also often do a 2 in the hands 1 in the pocket (Vernon trick with balls), which needs 4 objects, and it'd be cool if I had 2 more normal matching dice.
    Maybe I should write to trcky, maybe they could help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Rich Aviles replied really fast and he will include extra dice in my package.
    He is a cool guy.

    ReplyDelete