Saturday, December 14, 2013

Excuse me?

Doug Conn: Professional Interrupter!

Hello!
I'm good at what I do ...
and you will probably only regret my intrusion for the briefest of moments...

Venue.
Venue Venue Venue

Ugh (yeah, I just endured another gig where the piece of shit venue and/or talent co-ordinator gave as much thought about their close-up magician as they did the socks they put on that day)

I'm SO sick of strolling. (With all due respect to those who aren't: do you & do it up!)

So what? What to do?
Well: I've preached & re-preached that the preferred approach is a busking-style where your audience comes to you (part of a book I'm penning as we speak)

After 20-what years, I think
I am SO ready to do a professional performance.
Director, Lights, Maybe some music... the whole enchilada

Intimate: Maybe 100 (150 - 200 max)

No comments:

Post a Comment