Saturday, December 28, 2013

Magictimes

Today I'm giving a shout out to Meir Yedid: one of the good guys who has worked tirelessly at our art for as long as I can remember.

Learn more about Meir here: http://www.meiryedid.com/


When I needed to review the upcoming magic on tv, I Knew a trip to Meir's sister site: Magictimes.com would provide the info I was looking for (if/when the Dan White / JB / Magic Man specials were being reaired)


For my magi friends: shout out to Meir Yedid who's "MyMagic" news is always happily received in my inbox. If you haven't signed up, I suggest you do. I'd also like to note his: http://magictimes.com/ site which also covers magic that is on TV

In addition to many other cool stuff on TV this week, I noticed the Travel Channel is re-broadcasting Dan White & (seperate) JB's Magic Man specials. Both are worth a look, if nothing else to see what the average joe is seeing. 

Thanks Meir for your tireless work. I've been a fan since you were starting out (with your award winning finger act) and 20+ years later, was a pleasure to share the same stage with you.
Anyway... ya'll go check Meir's stuff out & sign up for his "My Magic" news (look at the top left of the magic times page.) I'll remention Meir & Co are reprinting Jon Racherbaumer's MO zine in hardback form & it should be available soon

Anyway... ya'll go check Meir's stuff out & sign up for his "My Magic" news (look at the top left of the magic times page.)

While here:  I'll remention Meir & Co are reprinting Jon Racherbaumer's MO zine in hardback form & it should be available soon!
End rant. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment