Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Kopf!

Jared Kopf will be on Penquin this sunday Dec 22nd

If you like good card magic and want to improve your magicness
now is a good chance to see a guy who can prolly do that
(and who doesn't get out much)

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3888

Sidenote: I don't know Jared and have never met him nor seen him work...
this is just one of those "his reputation proceeds him" kinda thing

I mention that so no-one thinks I'm getting a kick-back or promoting a friend.

I'd never (ok: rarely) use my blog to do such a thing.
As mentioned in the title notes: this is a web-scrapbook for myself (to recall and things I like and / or would like to do) I hope to be free Sunday eve & to catch this event (but if not, will gladly buy the download)

Ok, that's my good card-deed for the day.
Trying to make the magi-world a lil better: one word at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment