Thursday, June 6, 2013

100! (and 25?)

ALRIGHTY THEN!

We've reached 100 likes on the facebook.com/connmagic fan page (woot!)
There will be a CONNTEST winner!
but don't let that stop ya... there's still time:
I'm giving everyone interested 24 hours to get their click in before Emily (Conn my 12 y/o) picks a winner

Someone will be winning $50 worth of Magi-Schwag at aprox 11 central tomorrow a.m.
Def Deck/Dim Returns, Pinky swear DVD and the Connspiracy Notes! Wow!

Note:
Conntest #2, "the 25 more " contest is still going on....
My goal was to get 25 more people to signup for my dougconn.com mailing list
We're at 11 and need 14 more at which point I'll give away a free Pinky Swear Download from trcky.com

all you need to do to enter is go to dougconn.com and fill out your first name and email
(sidebars or page bottom)
I'll send you mail about once every other month
and promise to never ever, ever, even if someone dares me cause I 'm a sucker for a dare
I will never give your info out.

I also promise to deliver as much good news as I do sales crap
for example: tomorrow a.m. right after Emmy draws the contest winners,
I'll be sending out a batch of mails with a free / new (self-working! yes, me, self-working) card trick!
It's a fun fooler

aight now quit reading and go sign up already!
and.... THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment