Saturday, June 29, 2013

Magi Class

I've been using a minimal # of initials to describe posts

I thought it was quaint and would create interest in the conn-tent :)
(yes, I will conn-tinue to use my last name as much as conn-cievable...)

anyway, I'm switching to a normal titling system which if nothing else, makes things easier for me to review
(and honestly, while I hope some of you find this info useful, I'm really just posting for me... this is a good way to have mental recall of the misc materials I run across on the interwebs and sunch)

nothing else to really post today, so, I'll just re-reccomend that, you visit www.dougconn.comI've recently posted some new items on the magi-class including an ebook that was limited release
http://dougconn.com/learn-magic-online/  is the direct link to the magi-class. The password is: marlo

No comments:

Post a Comment