Thursday, June 20, 2013

PP

So, uh
The Phoenix Parlor Deck is AWESOME!

I don't know why I'm telling you this...
I assume most magi will happily maintain their mediocre ways & not giving a rats poop about obtaining tools that could make their magic stronger. Go ahead, stay a step behind me ;) 

The Phoenix Parlor Deck is one of those tools. It's bigger, but not too big. I'm guessing  90% of your standard card sleights could be done with this deck.
And the fact it's (Lesley) Marked ON ALL FOUR CORNERS means you can do material requiring little/no manip at all. 

I'm planning on using it for stack work & hope the bigger cards will be a bit easier (for my audience) to see.

If this were an official review, I'd say:
Highly Reccomended

 Check Em out;



Now get a pack (or 3;)

Ces Bon!

~Finis~

No comments:

Post a Comment