Tuesday, June 4, 2013

on the lam

another good find at the evil wally world
these self laminating pouches come five to a pack for about two bucks
they are a bit big for a playing card but a quick snip with the scissor and the excess is gone

they probably have these at office depot and other supply warehouses
i just happened upon the thing at walmart
in general i think of that place as hellish and hate to reccomend shopping there
so perhaps search online or something

Methinks its a good find and one that can save your precious "gag" or special pasteboards from wear and tear of the real world use

get one  thank me later (please someeone let me know these random tips are not falling on deaf ears  though if they are: so beit> my goal in writing these things down are not just to share it with the fellow magi but also to make a record of the thing for my own faulty memory)

ok blabber blabber blab
nuff for now
(and my keyboard is f"n up)
i"m gonna go practice something secret
(i"d like to review and tell you what but it"s so good: i"m keeping this nugget for myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment