Monday, October 14, 2013

G-Day!

To my local Brethren / Magi
If I miss our weekly gathering (again) I hope I'll be forgiven:
Today is the day I become a grandpa (sheesh, how time flies: It seems like just yesterday, I was bringing her home from the hospital in Lake Charles (while Mama healed from a C-section / infection: I got to play mr. mom alone for a week or so)
My daughter Kaitlyn (21 the pregger in pink) is having our first grand-child: Gracie
She's being induced this a.m.(10/13) and god willing things will go smooth and I'll be a grandpa sometime this afternoon... in the interim, I hope the locals with forgive me as I miss another soiree
Maybe next week fellas.

LOVE YOU KAITLYN! Good luck today & I'll see ya soon!


Left to right:
Kaitlyn,
(Aunt) Kathy (Angies Sis),
(Kaitlyns lil sis) Emily (my heart)
(Cousin) Sandy
(Mama/love) Angie
and big Sister Sydney
all such purty ladies
... I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment