Friday, October 25, 2013

New Tricks

Ok, so, I've been slacking a bit the last couple days...
If my life was on "Press Your Luck" these days, I'd be getting all Whammies.
My Car is dead... likely a timing belt ($1000ish)
I'm having trouble inside the house (I don't like to get personal on here, but it sucks: not just inside: but even the neighbors are being rude)
and last but not least, I lost a good friend two days ago: Earl Guidry... A diving buddy who passed on the job / accident (to make it double sad, my daughters boyfriend is the guy who had to pull him out & try to save him.)  Geez, they say things come in threes... I hope that it.
There's other "tiny" crap, but that's the main stuff... "This too Shall pass eh?"

The wonderful news is: my beautiful grandaugther gets moreso each day.
The Doc has given her a perfect bill of health and her mommy Kaitlyn (my wonderful daughter) is doing a great job.

Meanwhile magic goes on.
Thought I'd take a second and mention a couple goodies that I've seen this week.
I'm gonna send all the traffic towards http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/

Josh and Andi have always been great guys to me IMO: to the magic community.
Geez, check out their free magic downloads: http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic-downloads/free-magic-downloads/  You could literally make a living doing just the magic they give a away on those pages.  The "Magic in the Mind" and "Under / Over" books in particular are amazing freebies that everyone should have... ok so, onto the good stuff:

Tricks of the week =

Unwritten: wow when you talk about visual magic, it doesn't get any  more visual that this.
I won't spoil it, just watch the demo:
http://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/card-magic/unwritten/

And then for stage or parlor guys, there's this gem. Cue the Magichttp://www.vanishingincmagic.com/magic/great-magic-for-big-crowds/cue-the-magic/
It's awesome... it's also a couple hundred bucks. Good.
I love the cue card idea... I have sense Steinmeyer introuduced "Cue Card Mentalism" in his Genii Colum... but his effect is off the chain. I. Want. One! (Iactually I wan't two...I'll need a back up)

Okay, that's all for now
Didn't really wanna even write at all, but figure I need to get back to some 'normalcy' LOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment