Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Gracie!

Well, she's here. Gracie arrived into the world @ 6pm last night.
A Beautiful girl @ perfect 7.1 lbs. Check it out: A pix is worth a 1000 words: here's two





Long story short:I'm Overwhelmed with joy & love.
Can't wait to hold my first granddaughter today... wow. 

Happy to know baby Gracie has arrived healthy & surrounded by love. Kaitlyn Conn and Bryce Bailes will have plenty of support & care. Their transition into parenthood should flow quite smoothly. I couldn't be more happy for them.

 I can't wait to see Mimi Angela Doyle "Aunt" Emily Conn (& co) as they hold & helps guide Grace through life... I'm extra happy that GREAT (and I do mean great!) grandma Arlene F. Siereveld (my ma) got to be here for this special occasion (and heh, her b-day is tomorrow!) Crazy busy, loving times. #feelingblessed

Here's a link to a short youtube clip of papa & babe right after the birth
Hello Gracie!
http://youtu.be/webjTOP0Xtc





I'm sure there will be plenty more... I'll try to get back to focusing on magic soon... forgive me while I glow in the glory of the love of my first grandchild. It's a beautiful thing.

Time to get the day rolling an get over there to share some love!

I Hope everyone who's eyes cross this page feel (at least) 1/2 as blessed as I do today.
Life is good

No comments:

Post a Comment