Saturday, October 6, 2012

ah... ah... ah... ah...

no, not the Bee Gee's Classic

Greg Wilson's new release:
Stain Alive
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2886

So, while awaiting my penquin avatar to appear (any day now)
I randomly pop onto the *Penguin site to take a look around &
Well, today I happened to click  THIS LINK  & I must say, it's one of the best 'impromptu' (looking) effects I've seen in awhile.

Great job Greg, another winner (no surprise considering the source.)

Regarding Penquin
*Yes... I'm doin it (a streaming lecture Mid Nov... 17th I think.)
I'm going to try and stay focused and pure... but the dark side is strong (maybe I'll just do a 2 hour lecture on double lift theory?)  Honestly, if you're gonna be tuning in, I'd love to hear what you want me to do and /or discuss. K? Really!  Lemmee know.

Regarding the Penquin Pimpage:
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
&
hate energy bills
hate my 3 kids
hate kind bud
hate my car
hate me
hurt me
please
(I'm into that)
?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment