Thursday, October 25, 2012

MOTS!



Huh? You don't know what this is? Well, it's a podcast.  

I've been awaiting this for awhile and their timing couldn't be better. The magic podcast 'scene' is lacking these days and just in the nick of time: Eric Johnson and Seuss Métivier have revived their "Magic On The Side"  (booyah!)

They've promised a regular show (every Sunday) and in the newest episode #25 , they hint at bigger things to come and I for one, can't wait to see what's happening. (I for one am just hoping they'll get to #26, but I digress.)


This labor of love is a welcome re-addition to my earbuds (or Aux input: *I'd much rather learn and grow while cruising round than listening to some auto-dj corporation BS.) Sadly, many of the normal Magi-Podcasts I usually listen too are falling off the radar. Thank god the MOTS guys are back! (Yes, you are needed!)

Guess I should mention... if you do listen and like their offerings: There's a support button on their website: http://magicontheside.com/home/ Buy em a couple beers (or mix a six , etc.)  I also suggest you support their most awesome sponsor H&R Magic Books (one of, if not the best magic book sellers on the planet.) Regardless of whether or not you listen to this podcast, give H&R a look.

Al-right, this is starting to sound like an ad... (not my intention.)
Allow me to sign off by wishing Eric good luck with his new show:

We HEART Eric!

*And yo, Seuss: I for one, would LOVE to watch you perform (something / anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment