Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My COiNN Purse

Introducing: RFA Productions "Real Man's Coin Wallet"


Thanks to a good buddy, I've been using one of these to tote around my "daily coins"  and I must say: I like it... I like it a lot.

It's much manlier than carrying around a clasp/purse (you have to worry bout such things here in the French Quarter.)

There's two separate compartments in the purse and it has a built in sneaky thing that hides extra coins (or gaffs) till ya need em. It's made from real leather and by real hands... the manly hands of Tony Miller @ RFA productions headquarters.

Here... click this: http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/coinwallet.htm and you'll go right to the site where he'll do a much better job of pimping his wares than I.

I recently stumbled across another cool coin purse that is going on my wish list (also on my wish list is unlimited fundage to afford all these wonder toys.) This Ebay seller (linked below) has some real interesting options. For example... this:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/190543122792   or this : http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Leather-Coin-Change-Purse-Keychain-Bag-Round-Large-/190509935400?

I don't think I'd use bigger round things those for coins, but maybe some other props: thimbles, rubber bands, dice, etc.  We'll see. & I'll let ya know if/when I get one.

Aight, that's nuff for today. I'm gonna get off this PC and go get some sunny vitamin D (or whatever it is that big ball of gas delivers to your body.) I need some color on this pale skin. Why don't you do the same... I'll be on the Mississippi river Levee if anyone wants to come join me!


1 comment:

  1. Curtis Kam uses the first hard leather coin purse, and he wears it on the front of his belt. This way, the coins are right in front of him for a moment's notice.

    ReplyDelete