Monday, October 1, 2012

Built to Last by Doug Conn | Ready to Ship!


Well, the day is finally here.

The "Built to Last" DVD set is ready to be released upon the magi-masses (available at connmagic.com <---that's me &/or trcky.com <-That Rich Aviles's site, Rich is a master designer & nut head who had the faith this was a good idea)

I couldn't be happier with the production. Rich Aviles and his TRCKY.com cohorts have done a wonderful job. Really, I couldn't have asked for more.

*Man-o-man I'm sooooooo glad that 10 years ago, I didn't pursue a cheesy A-1 or L&L shoot. I say this with all due respect to some wonderful artists that have released DVD's through these companies (there are (some) good ones.) I'm VERY happy that Rich asked ... and despite my dislike / disdain for the DVD medium, I said yes (wtf did I do that? dunno, but I'm glad I did!)

IMO the lion's share of the material is strong and commercial. I hope, upon viewing it you think the same, but for that too happen, you'll have to buy it. I recommend you click here

For $50 ya get: Two Disks, 3 Hours of stuff. 24 Routines that are truly "Built to Last"
(did I mention the purty production value? it oozes style and flair... heck, you don't even need to put these in the DVD player to get your monies worth!)

It's also worth noting that we decided to release the Pinky Swear project on DVD as well. If you didn't get the instant gratification of the download, you might want to consider owning a hard copy. 45 minutes, in depth teaching of the Pinky Count and Pass. 5 effects and more. Only $15 (wow, that's really cheap)

I've been busting ass trying to figure out how to make a shopping cart work with wordpress... it's working , but it's not pretty. Function over Form I suppose. Stay tuned for the pretty phase of connmagic.com... in the interim. Go give me your money. I promise you'll get something worthwhile in return.

On behalf of my wife & three kids: Thanks
(Oh right, that's why I did this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment