Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weekend Warriors!

I'm unplugging and getting the f outta dodge this weekend

Some other poor soul will be monitoring the house... the cats...
and I've instructed him to stay online 24/7 lest the computer thinks something has gone awry.

Yup. Time to get all "Paul Harris" like

I'll be back Monday...

You can look forward to a bunch of pix of my beautiful family surrounded by a commercial campground (unlike Harris, I prefer running water... and wi-fi)

This has been a wonderful halloween tradition (camp Jellystone Halloween weekend) and I couldn't be happier that all of our kids (and their boyfriends, etc) are making the trip with us.

Our clan now takes two cabins to fill...
I'll be in the one without the boyfriends
but... I will have an axe ;)

Love to all,
Happy Halloween family

muah

No comments:

Post a Comment